Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Craft Show Display

About two weeks ago I did a craft show, but before it, I revamped my entire display.  I have recently made some new product and decided to bring some others but ha no clue how to display it all.  And I must say, you can get pretty creative when on a tight deadline.  I was grabbing branches from the side of the road, staining containers from the craft store and digging out old containers from art kits and other miscellaneous items.  Overall, I quite please with the display, definitely will be adding and changing along the way and next step will be coming up with displays for large tent evens that I hope to participate near in the future.  What do you think?  And how to you display your stuff, being at craft shows or in your own home? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...