Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Green Has A Plus One


This weekend I went full tourist and visited Niagara Falls.  I've been there quite a few times...for petes sake it is about 20 minutes away.  It was mobbed, and hot but perfect for people watching and adventuring.  I don't have many outfit shots this time around but luckily there were a few snapped.   I don't usually go for green when shopping but this green dress is sure to become one of my new favorites.  I am attempting the chambray trend, here's attempt one, look out for more this summer!  But my favorite this about this outfit are these 60's sunglasses Stephen let me borrow.  And for you dudes out there, Stephen inadvertently made it into this post with some awesome kicks and plaid; this kid knows how to rock jorts the right way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...