Monday, May 21, 2012

Music Monday: Reign of Kindo

This band, where to start.  I discovered them around my sophomore year of college and thought it was pure magic.  Since then I've been to countless shows in and around Buffalo.  Their mix of countless influences, sick drum beats, swarming bass lines and talent if just a feast for the ears.  After a summer concert last year, they moved to NYC, so it was great getting to see them play in Buffalo this past Saturday.  And oh my word, it was incredible.  Yeah they sound great on CD, but live...I just can't think of the right adjective right now.  They played one of their new songs from their upcoming album, let's say I am excited.  As far as the song I'm posting, this one of the many favorites from their latest album but don't stop here...check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...