Sunday, March 23, 2014

100 Happy Days


Life, it's busy, we all know that.  Between grad school, job hunting, St. Leo's and running drama and art club, my days fly by and I often find myself getting overwhelmed or just too busy to notice the small stuff.

I recently ran across this challenge:  the 100 happy days challenge.  They challenge you to take a picture of something that made you happy that day.  I am starting today!  I hope it will raise my spirits and help me take a step back from busy schedule.  To prevent spamming Facebook, most photos will just be posted on my Instagram.  So if you're interested, take a look.  I'll post all of them after the challenge is done!

Anyone else wanna join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...