Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Food

Fall is officially here and I am delighted!  Fall is my absolute favorite season and one of the many wonderful things about it is the smells and food that come along with it!  Cinnamon, nutmeg and cider, oh my!  Makes my nose tingle and month water just thinking about it.  To quell my hankering I've been looking up some scrumptious recipes and I thought I would share.  Enjoy!
Virginia Grilled Cheese made with honey ham, apples and cheddar from A Sweet Simple Life
Roasted Acorn Squash with Brown Sugar from SkinnyTaste
Petite Pumpkin Spice Donuts from Blue-Eyed Bakers
Inside Out Apple Pies from Tiny Urban Kitchen
Spiced Apple Cider from ABeautifulMess
Fall picnic here I come!  My hatchback would totally work just like this packed car from BHG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...