Monday, September 17, 2012

About Life and Stuff

I have been absent from this blog for say....months but it feels like a year. It's been haunting me and in the back of my head constantly nagging and trying to say hey, what's up. So what's up. I haven't forgotten about you little blog, I just haven't felt like writing but lucky for you I've been itching to write and post. Now I am not sure if I'll be sticking to a schedule or having my usual features, only time will tell. But I do feel like sharing more of my thoughts and what's going on with me.

To catch you all up to speed, I am still teaching part-time but have also taken on another part-time gig and am back in school. I am onto my master's for art education. Starting to blog again when you have even more things going on?!!? Yep, that's how I roll. I strangely feel like doing more things when I'm super busy as opposed to when I have all the time in the world. That for me, just leads to procrastination. (which accounts to the sorry amount posting this entire summer)

So for now I'm popping into to say hey, I still remember you, I might be coming on around a little more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...